Thursday, June 18, 2009

I think I have what it takes!! Don't you??

Wow trying to look for acting and modeling jobs isn't as easy as i thought is was going to be... considering the fact that im flat broke. I am feeling really discouraged in my quest anyways, because all i see are the skinny little white chicks [no offense intended] getting jobs. I defiently have the chops to be either if someone would just give me a chance! I feel as though these size 0 models and actress have heavily infulenced the young teen girls of today's society and i want to help let peoople know that image in NOT everything it matters but that's not what it is all about. I also want to show the young teens who think they have to have the perfect image that it's okay to be curvey and still be great, it's okay not being the skinnest chick on the block. I would also like to show everyone in Hollywood that... because everytime i look for an audition and think it's perfect for me i always fall in the too short, not exactly what were looking for, or not skinny enough categories but other than that perfect. In other words sorry kid because your black and not skinny you don't fit this role. I want to give young black and white teens something they can look up to that's REAL. Someone who sometimes over indulges in things just like them, someone who likes to act silly and is not the perfect starchild. The last person who i seen that was a young black teen on television that I was inspired by was Raven Symone. Other than that there are really no curvey black teens on televisiobn right now. Sure Miley Cyrus, Demi Lavato, and Selena Gomez are great but who do the little black girls have to watch? Anybody? Exactly, nada, zip no one!! But I will tell you who would be perfect for something like this ME!! So if your someone who can help me out leave me a comment with your information.

God.peace.love.hair grease

No comments:

Post a Comment