Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello There...

Okay, this time around I'm not going to promise ANYTHING because i realized just how hetic my life can get. What I will say is that 1. I want to loose 45lbs. 2. I want my dream weave (shallow) 3.I need better more effective ways of making money 4. My Senior year is coming up and I'm STOKED!!! and last, that as of current i have absolutely no way of doing any of these things. Currently my life is spinning, and my goal is to be completely transparent here about all of my thoughts, decisions, and intake on life however misconstrewed they may be. If you don't like it, there's always that little red X in the corner. I'm a realist, at times...ha. that's all for now, I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all the hell I've been through in a couple short weeks. :D
love, peace, & hair grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment