Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Where do you go?

Okay, where do you go when all else fails. The other day I sat back and thought really hard for a really long time. In that time I realized, that I have less people there for me than I thought. I only have a few friends and the only people that remain constant in my life are family. People can tell you all day long about who to and not to hang out with, but, in reality I found that I was just pre-judging people soley based on anothers opinion of them. I think its time for me to live my own life, choose my own friends, and trust my OWN judgement. I found that I make friends with ppl , sometimes JUST to prevent myself from the loneliness of standing alone. But, to be succcessful you have to be alone somethimes. Some of the best things are birthed out of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment